We are on the home stretch... I deleted items that were scratched off the list last week
- Schedule deep cleaning for carpet - (Lindsey)
Furniture, Decoration and Organization in Nursery and House (baby specific items)
- Finish staining rocking chair (will go in nursery) - we are still waiting on this to hard dry then will need to put a poly coat on top to protect it
- Get/redo crib (Mr. Whimsy and Lindsey) - Still have to schedule a time for pick up from Rowdy Ramsdens...
- Set up nursery (Mr. Whimsy for muscles, Lindsey for "oversight")
- Hang up/organize baby clothes, blankets, figure out storage for baby stuff (Lindsey) - I think this will just be an ongoing thing
- Get pantry organized to make room for all new baby stuff (Lindsey) - still zilch
Random Must Do's-
- Get name changed on drivers license. Apparently an updated social security card and insurance card is not enough for the hospital. Looking forward to waiting at DPS for this one!
- Mail belated graduation/baby/wedding gifts (Lindsey) - sorry folks, your gifts will be in the mail soon...
Not Mandatory but Hope To Do:
- Fix up onsies (Lindsey) - I wish but I did sort out the onsies that needed some cute added to them
- Art with bird and Bible verse (Lindsey) - not yet
- Sleep (Lindsey) - Not sure I will catch up on this one for a few years...
And added on 2 weeks ago:
- Make 3 doily lanterns to hang in corner of room (instead of bird houses and light shade (Lindsey) -
this should be a quasi easy and fun project but it will be messy so I will probably save it for the weekend.. . not so much easy. Tried it out and I am still waiting for the glue to hard dry before I will see if it was a success or not. And I only made 1 of the 3 I wanted...
Last weeks to-do's:
- Pack hospital bag - uggh! what to pack, what to pack! there are lists but they do not really detail out the number and types of clothes to bring for Baby Whimsy... in progress
- Install car seat
crib mattress, baby monitor and play yard
- Do some couponing to rebuild my tiny "stockpile" so we have less shopping to do when Baby Whimsy comes - work in progress
This weeks additions:
- Set up bassinet in (my) bedroom
We are getting closer by the day!