Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New LindseysWhimsys Website!

I am SO excited about this blog post.  I have been working on a new website for LindseysWhimsys rentals and paper products for a while now and am finally ready to share it with all of you!



Please visit the new website and let me know what you think (or if you see any errors!).  

In honor of Thanksgiving and to show my thanks for LindseysWhimsys overwhelming success thus far, I will be offering a 15% discount to all contracts over $100 that are booked by November 30, 2011.  In order to get the discount, please tell me something that you are thankful for when contacting me about rentals.



*** My thanks go to Holli C. and Lauren M. for their mad editing skills.  You guys are the best!

1 comment:

  1. yay! the big debut---very exciting!

    and thanks for the credit, but now its on me if I missed something...

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete