Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swagbucks!

I just signed up for Swagbucks and can not figure our why I did not sign up sooner! For those unfamiliar (like I was 1 week and 1 day ago), Swagbucks is basically a online network/program that rewards you for various activities you are already doing on the internet.

The easiest way to earn Swagbucks is to download the toolbar and to use their search engine (instead of using google). When doing searches you will randomly be rewarded with Swagbucks - I average winning 10 swagbucks every 8th time or so that I search.

So what do you do with the Swagbucks that you win? You visit the Swagstore and pick our prizes, gift certificates and more. After a week of searches a handful of other activities, I "bought" at $5 Amazon e-certificate for 450 Swagbucks. Based on my research, the $5 Amazon GC is apparently the most popular item in the Swagstore. Also in my research, I found bloggers that bought laptops, gaming systems, and their ENTIRE Christmas shopping list from the Swagstore.

Its fun, its easy, its free, and it can make money. If you are going to spend time messing around on the internet why not get paid for it? Sign up here if you are interested - and if you sign up, please use one of my links so I can get referral Swagbucks for you signing up!

Once you sign up, be sure to download the toolbar, without it you won't really get any swagbucks unless you really seek them out.

In full disclosure, sometimes their search engine is not a good as google - if I can't find what I'm looking for with my Swagbucks search, I just research in google. Also Swagbucks can suck you in and turn time into a black hole... there are surveys, games and lots more. You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment