Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Post Wedding Spotlight :: Megan

I have been putting off updating the blog because of the subject of my blog post. Not because I do not like the subject - the exact opposite is true - I just know that anything I say or write will not do her justice. This is a much delayed wedding spotlight on my (not so) baby sister Megan.




Meggo came into my life when I was about 6.5 years old. I was so excited to hear I was getting a little sister... at the time I did not realize that I would also be getting a roommate for the next 12 years - or, a best friend. As roommates, we fought, we played, we blamed each other for a messy room. Since our days as roommates, Megan has become a confidant, an encourager, and a role model.


She is loving, loyal, supportive and has a fantastic listening ear. Megan is absolutely beautiful on the inside and out. She is the type of friend everyone needs, and the type of daughter every parent wants, and the best sister in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment